+7 (499) 346-85-14
Critical service (Type 447, 546, 449)
Safety valves. Type 447, 546, 449 (coating TEFLON)
- Corrosive and aggressive chemicals
- Chemical systems and pipelines
- Chlorine production and processing
- Reducing acids (hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, etc.)
- Alkaline and acrid conditions
- MDI systems.
- Valves sizes from DN 25 to DN 100, 1″ to 4″.
- Flange connections according to DIN EN, ASME and others.
- Casings are resistant to almost all chemicals due to a special coating.
- PTFE coating and special materials.
- Bonnet from PTFE or metal protects casing area from outward influences.
- Smooth inner surface prevents walling-up of corrosive substances.
- Unique design, for steam, gas and liquid.