The RZN has an excellent record of reliability in critical applications where other check valves have failed.
The duo-eccentrically mounted disc is hydrodynamically designed for low pressure loss and freedom from jamming at the seat. The special ADAMS damping system ensures tight and progressive shut-off against reverse flow and offers long service life. The compact design allows installation in confined spaces. All internal screws on ADAMS non-return valves are mechanically locked.
Nominal Diameters: DN 150-1000
Temperature range: from minus 50°С to plus 200°С
Pressure stages: PN 10/16/25/40/64; ANSI 150/300/600
- non-return valve with controlled, non-slam closure;
- resilient seal or laminated metal-to-metal seal;
- triple offset design with inclined conical sealing system;
- axial pressure balanced shaft seals for low friction;
- adjustable hydraulic damping system, located externally and separated from the media.
- complete pump protection;
- low flow loss;
- progressive sealing system;
- damper adjustment locking;
- additional screw safety device;
- prepared for retro-fitting of counterweights if flow conditions change.
- damping system for opening;
- flow control valves;
- interlocking system;
- additional counterweight;
- without brake cylinder, only with lever;
- vulcanized hard rubber coating;
- butt weld ends.