Compact external dimensions, short face-to-face dimensions at all pressure ratings, and low weight make the OSK an economical valve for pipelines transporting liquids or gases. The streamlined, duo-eccentrically mounted disc, together with the conical sealing system, ensure a smooth-flow passage. The continuous seal provides tight shut-off and low friction and wear characteristics.
The shaft runs in self-lubricated journal bearings housed outside the flow stream and sealed against the media by O-rings or graphite rings. Rubber-lined carbon steel valves and anti-corrosion materials guarantee low maintenance, versatility, and long service life.
Nominal Diameters: DN 80-4000
Temperature range: from minus 50°С to 150°C
Pressure stages: PN 2,5/6/10/16/25/40/64; ANSI 150/300/400
- Tight shut-off valve with resilient seal;
- Bi-directional tightness;
- Operation: manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic.
- Double eccentric support of valve shaft;
- Gas-tight shut-off;
- Compact design;
- Low weight;
- Low operating torque values;
- Perfect control features;
- Well known reliable structure;
- Wide range of application;
- Cost effectiveness.
- Metal-to-metal sealing L1 (one-side tightness);
- Disc locking device;
- Vulcanized ebonite treatment;
- Butt weld ends;
- Element for remote control.