These combination valves developed from RZN and RZI basic types provide multifunction operation as tight shutoff, flow control, and non-return valves in a single, compact unit. They can take the place of shutoff and check valves and fulfill multiple application requirements most economically.
The isolating and control actuator operates through a free travel coupling so that the freeacting hydraulically damped disc can close automatically without slamming, if the pump should fail.
Nominal Diameters: DN 100-800 (GBZ); DN 500-3000 (AZI)
Temperature range: from minus 50°С to plus 200°С
Pressure stages: PN 2,5/6/10/16/25/40; ANSI 150/300
- 3 in 1 combination valve for tight shut-off, control, and non-return function in one compact unit;
- resilient seal or laminated metal-to-metal sealing;
- triple offset design with inclined conical sealing system;
- minimum pressure loss in open position;
- GBZ: multirate adjustable hydraulic damping system, located externally and separated from the media;
- AZI: multi-rate adjustable interval damping system.
- compact design;
- minimum pressure loss;
- flow turbulence absence;
- noise-free, controlled and smooth closing;
- damping or brake system, externally controlled, as well as in operating mode;
- additional screw safety device;
- prepared for retro-fitting of counterweights if flow conditions change;
- with possibility of further equipping with electric pneumatic drive.
- wide choice of actuators and control systems;
- interlocking system;
- additional counterweight;
- vulcanized hard rubber coating;
- butt weld ends;
- AZI: complete hydraulic unit.