Collector with pulse jet was invented in 1956. Since then more than 200.000 units were installed all over the world. During this period of time there were a lot of innovations but baghouses are still the principle of technology.
Clearance, filled with air
- Bottom access;
- Top access.
Pulse jet cleaning system
- Low pressure design for handling precious medium;
- Timers and high level control systems are simple to operate.
- built-in system;
- modular structure;
- cylindrical, according to pressure loss requirements;
- explosionproof design according to ATEX.
- filter bags manufacturing;
- cloth styles with wide variety of media;
- long bag technology.
- Patented technology;
- Patented design for low velocity, for coal industry and other types of fuel dust;
- Tangential inlet options.